Wine Link Italy provides customized full-immersion educational experiences in the wine and food culture of central Italy.
Our wine study tours will make it possible for you to meet the passionate winemakers, taste the wines, enjoy the food, and learn the cultivation and production methods by direct on-site experience.
Study trips are suitable to importers, distributors, retailers, wine directors, sellers, shop consultants and sommeliers who wish to increase their knowledge of a specific wine area. Our educational wine tours are also of interest for companies who are looking for an educational field-work for their coworkers or a travel incentive to reward distributors and employees.
STUDY TOURS ACTIVITIES:
- qualified visits to wineries with direct interaction with the winemakers
- vineyard walks to understand the terroir
- meetings with local wine traders
- educational food and wine seminars
- comprehensive territorial tastings offered by wine producers consortiums
- approach to natural and biodynamic wines
- horizontal and vertical wine tastings to compare wines belonging to the same vintage and zone of production or to study wines produced from the same winery but belonging to different vintages
See the video below for an example of or study trips: