A 5 days, 4 nights experience, 21-25 May 2020
This 4-days tour in Umbria is perfect for those who wish to enjoy one of Italy most popular street food: Porchetta!
Join Barbara at Wine Link Italy, Sara at Nina June and Letizia at Agriturismo Alla Madonna del Piatto for a unique, small group trip to Umbria centered around a wonderful porchetta festival.
- 4 nights B&B accommodation at Agriturismo Alla Madonna del Piatto (Assisi – Umbria)
- transport in an air conditioned, 8 person mini-van. The small group size guarantees a personalized service
- one guided wine tasting together with local cheeses and cured meat
- 1 hands-on cooking class at Alla Madonna del Piatto
- one full day winery tour in high quality wineries selected by Wine Link Italy
- one full day of local culinary experiences and visit to the Porchetta Festival
- most meals – 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners – are included and will take place at local restaurants or wineries
- all local taxes are included
- food and wine guide-assistance / English speaking driver
– Minimum attendances for tour to run: 4 people
– Max. number of participants: 8 people
– Min. age to partecipate: 18 yrs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
Please note that you are dealing with small family companies. Cancellations are a serious difficulty for us particularly if occurring near the dates of the tour, we thank you for your understanding.
We strive to offer the best of Italian hospitality. However, should you have any issues at arrival or anytime during your stay, we need to be notified immediately. We can only assist you and help to resolve problems that are addressed during your stay. By notifying us during your stay, you will allow us to promptly address or remedy any items that you feel need attention.
We apologize but we cannot offer any reparations for any issues that are presented to us after you have checked out of Alla Madonna del Piatto.
The tour program might be changed and the order of activities altered due to weather or other unforeseeable circumstances.
The intial deposit is non-refundable. A 50% refund of the second deposit is possible 59 to 30 days before arrival date. No refund nor reapplication toward future trips is available for the second deposit from 30 days of arrival date. There will be no refunds for any unused portion of the tour.
No refunds will be provided for any non-refundable amounts paid unless the tour is canceled by us due to unforeseeable reasons.
We highly advise you to purchase travel insurance in the event of emergency, illness of yourself or your family, change in your itinerary, accident or act of God, which we are not responsible for covering.
The tour will run for a minimum of 4 participants, in the unlikely event of not reaching the minimum number of participants we will have to cancel the tour.
In this instance, we will not be held responsible for anything other than refunding the monies paid by the participants for the tour. Under no circumstances shall we be held responsible for any additional refunds of purchases made by the participants for travel related expenses, or otherwise.
HEALTH AND DIETARY REQUIREMENTS:
By booking the tour, the traveler certifies that he or she does not have any condition or disability that would impede the operation of the program or the welfare or enjoyment of fellow travelers.
Meals included in the program are based on a fixed menu reflecting the food of the region. If you have a specific dietary needs or allergies, please advise. We cannot however make guarantees for changes or modifications to all meals to accommodate special food needs. As food is abundant and varied it is generally not a problem to avoid allergy-inducing foods or those you do not like. However, it is essential to let us know about your specific needs at the time of booking.
Under the technical direction of the
Travel Agency Laramie Travel LLC,
Laramie Travel LLC
Wyoming 82070 USA