Winelinkitaly is proud to present ‘A Week in Emilia Romagna’ in the United States.
The Wine Consortium of Romagna will introduce its wines from the Italian region of Emilia-Romagna at various events and dinners in Boston, Cambridge and Providence.
Sip some wines from the Consortium in Romagna and enjoy a taste of Italy with Chef Filippo Artioli who will deligh us with a traditional menu from the region of Emilia-Romagna!
Events will be held at the following locations:
Sunday, September 30th – Filippo Ristorante – 1:00 p.m. – Boston (MA) RSVP at (617) 742-4143 $70
Monday, October 1st – Restaurant Dante – 6:30 p.m. – Cambridge (MA) RSVP at (617) 497 – 4200 $75
Wednesday, October 3rd – Al Forno Restaurant – 6:30 p.m. – Providence (RI) RSVP at (401) 273 – 9670 $65
Thursday, October 4th – Marriott Hotel Downtown – 6:30 p.m. – Providence (RI) RSVP at (401) 454 – 1492 $50
Saturday, October 6th – Top of theHub and it’s Skywalk – 6:30 p.m. – Boston (MA) RSVP at (617) 536 – 1775 $100 (tax and gratuity are included)
Come enjoy wines, food and cultural tour of Emilia Romagna
The reservations can be made by contacting each restaurant directly
- Piadina (Flatbread from Romagna with mortadella, prosciutto, fresh caciotta, sautèed greens)
- Tortelloni di Ricotta alle Erbe Aromatiche, su Fondente di Pomodori (Tortelloni filled with herbed ricotta cheese served with tomato sauce)
- Passatelli Asciutti al Raguttino di Salsicce (‘Passatelli’ pasta made with breadcrumbs and nutmeg served with sausage ragù)
- Lasagne Verdi Alla Romagnola (Green Romagnola – style lasagna)
- Spezzatino di Manzo al Sangiovese di Romagna (Beef stew made with Sangiovese wine from Romagna)
- Ciambella Romagnola con Ricotta Marinata alla Cannella (Typical cake from Romagna made with cinnamon and ricotta)
A selection of up to 60 exceptional Wines :
- White Dry Albana of Romagna DOCG
- White Dry Trebbiano of Romagna DOC
- White Pagadebit of Romagna DOC
- Red Colli Romagnoli DOC
- Red Romagna Sangiovese DOC
- Red Romagna Sangiovese Reserve DOC
- Sweet Albana Passita DOCG
On Monday September 24th 2012, Anthony Bourdain will be featuring his travels in Emilia-Romagna on the Travel Channel. The show will air that evening on prime time and then be played again at various times throughout the week. Among other things, Anthony will also talk about the wonderful wines he discovered on his trip! http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-shows/anthony-bourdain/episodes/emilia-romagna-2
Emilia-Romagna is the talk of the show and a little piece of it is coming to Boston, Cambridge and Providence.
Watch the pictures: